The 'Acme' brand was introduced in NZ in 1933 and lasted until 1934.
'Acme' branded equipment was manufactured by W. Marks Ltd, they were distributed by E. Johnston & Co. Ltd. Currently there are 2 documented models.
|EVENING POST 30 SEPTEMBER 1933|
The Acme brand appears to have been quite short-lived. Advertising only appears to show that they sold through E. Johnston & Co. Ltd Auctioneers in Wellington, and later through a store called Guys in Dunedin. There may have been earlier distributors, however no records have been found to show Acme sets being sold anywhere else.