An Auckland-based company (not to be mixed with the Wellington firm of the same name, who also ran 2YK)
Began advertising in December of 1927 with a new 'locally made' radio, the Aerola 3-valve set. They occupied the former premises of Tricity House (now in liquidation) at 15 Customs St East and started selling crystal sets and radios imported from Australia (Airzone), US and UK, along with this lone Aerola model, and also parts & accessories.
Taken over by Abel, Smeeton, Ltd. on 19th November 1928, apparently to have a retail outlet to their sales and dist. company. Address now listed as 27-29 Customs St East?